MOTORS, SAILS, ROD HOLDERS, CUSTOM SET-UPS, BAIT, CATCH BAGS AND SML TACKLE BOXES, FILLET KNIEVES, FISHING PFD'S, HATS AND SO MUCH MORE......
To compliment our extensive range of quality Fishing Kayaks, we stock and order in for our customers a large range of accessories, from Electric Motors to flush and swivel mount Rod holders.
Fitting and installation of parts and accessories purchased from in2Kayaks is a Free of Charge service.
At in2Kayaks we have the experience and skill neccessary to custom design and fit a Fishing Package for almost all Plastic kayaks to suit your personal requirements whether this is the installation of one or two flush-mount rod holders or a full package of rod holders, anchor running rig and fish finders, covers and pouches for storage or extra inspection ports for in-hull storage.
We also supply and fit Pacific action Kayak sails, which range from 1.0sqm, up to 2.5 sqm. These are folding collapsable sails designed to universally fit most kayaks, from fishing kayaks through to the largest of Sea kayaks.
We also offer Outriggers with a universal fitting for that extra stability for Fishing, Diving, snorkeling or simply to swim from.
YAK ATTACK GEAR TRACS -
The perfect solution to custom fitting your fish yak for the ideal placement of rod holders, platforms or indeed anything. Gen 2 Geartrac for heavier applications available in 4 inch, 8 inch and 12 inch lengths, single strip packs. Or try the Light Trac for fitting onto narrower rails where space is a premium. Available in 4 inch, 8 inch and 12 in lengths. Light Trac sold in Pairs.
ADRENALIN RASH VESTS AND 2P THERMAL
- ON THE WATER THIS IS WHAT THE TEAM AT IN2KAYAKS WEAR FISHING AND PADDLING
ACCESS SPLASH PANTS - $79.95
Glideskin neoprene adjustable waist and ankles. Very light and comfortable. Waterproof and breathable 2 layer barrel GP fabric with a mesh side pocket.
CALCUTTA MTI PFD OLIVE- $95.00
Durable, multifit PFD for River and inshore fishing. Six point adjustment for contoured fit. Knife/tool holder with twin pockets for gear right at hand.
BLADEPRO PFD - $125.00
Ideally suited to kayaking and kayak fishing. This vest has multiple side, front and shoulder adjustment for an excellent fit. Has deep zippered front pockets plus a multitude of departmentalised expanding cargo pockets with adjustable side release buckles for security. Lanyard attachment ring. Integrated expanding back hydration and cargo pocket.
PALM DELUXE BACKREST - $69.95
For the ultimate in 'clip-on' backrest comfort this seat offers greater levels of support and comfort. Constructed from thermoformed foam with a built in ribbed seat pad and re-inforced lumbar support. 'Sticky' PU print under the seat pad aids in maintaining position. 6-way easy adjustment.
SAFETY WHISTLE - $1.95
The simplest way to attract attention. This pealess whistle can clip or tie off to you or your PFD. A little piece of kit but an essential for anyone on the water.
Flush mount rod holders hatches and spares.
- In-hull flush mount Heavy duty Rod holders. We can mount these for you with a free-fitting service.
- We carry a selection of replacement Handles as well as Hatches and inspection ports in a variety of styles and sizes.
in2Kayaks offers a unique Customisation Service. With our experience and skills we can work 'hand in hand' with our customers to ensure they get the right package for their own and your individual requirements.
This service meshes with our in-house Repair service.
Standard work includes fitting of Outriggers which provide great stability, plus the fitting of Pacific Action Sails, rudders and of course rod holders and hatches.
- Canopy fitted to the rear well of a Mission Xstream 420.
- A domed rear cover to increase the rear storage capacity of a Prowler 4.7 enabling the storage of catch and the addition on the side of the cover of a matched pair of 'Holsters' for spear guns, the holsters are demountable and clip to the main canopy bars.
- Pacific Action sail which we installed by utilising a specialised mounting bracket across the front storage well which was then fitted with a domed cover, these effectively double the storage capacity of the front storage wells and provide shelter for gear / or catch from the sun.
- Domed Canopy cover fitted to the front well of a Viking Tempo fisherman.
- Pacific Action Sails fitted to a white Viking Kayaks Tempo 2, an Ocean Kayak prowler and a Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
SPECIALTY CUSTOM WORK
Hobie Adventure Island.
- We custom made and fitted a pair of Trampolines to the Hobie kayak. These are strong enough to be able to sit and stand upon. Beneath the Trampolines and to the front is fitted a Manta Ray Wave-guard. This can be raised and lowered depending upon the prevailing conditions at the time and is designed to prevent excess water from waves sluicing across the bow and into the cockpit area.
- The third image is an Adventure island with smaller trampolines both for that extra stowage within easy reach without cluttering the cockpit area and also to provide a place for the owner of the Kayaks dog to sit.
BAIT - FREEZE DRIED
Can be used for most fishing adventures. This bait will cover most of the popular species along the Australian coastline. Target species include: School/Yellowfin and King George Whiting, Tarwhine, Pink Snapper, Flathead, North West Snapper, Skippy, WA Dhufish.
40G equals 300G rehydrated.
Long shelf life, keep a bag of this in your tackle box, no mess, no fuss... just add water. Comes in a resealable bag. $7.95